UTTR stands for "up & to the right," symbolizing growth and success, which we aim to achieve for our clients, our agency, and every team member's career. As a Creative Director, you'll rapidly understand business requirements and client briefs, crafting creative and effective solutions under tight deadlines that bring results.
Your role involves leading a diverse team including art directors, copywriters, digital designers, and Webflow developers. You'll be a strong communicator and leader, always ready to back your team. You must be exceptional at pitching creative concepts to clients and company stakeholders, as well as communicating ideas and creating concepts for other team members. Your role is pivotal in achieving the upward trajectory of success we strive for at UTTR.
- Deeply understand client objectives, audiences, and ambitions.
- Transform complex business ideas, tech products, and client requirements into impactful creative solutions.
- Recognize how your work leads to tangible results. It is more than just a pretty design; it’s a strategy.
- Ensure your creative work excels in the B2B sphere.
- Test, optimize, repeat. Learn from past campaigns, and refine concepts based on performance data. Analyze what works and what doesn’t. Allow numbers to inspire your creativity.
- Every pixel has the potential to be slightly better. Ensure high standards of output across the agency and be proud of your team’s work.
- Embrace new tools that can enhance your creative abilities.
- Manage multiple projects meticulously, ensuring on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery.
- Lead and mentor a cross-functional team, fostering their professional growth and act as a reliable support figure.
- At least four years in creative direction, preferably with experience in complex tech product solutions.
- You must live and breathe digital.
- Skilled in aligning creative vision with technical client requirements and business objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities for clear communication of creative concepts.
- Collaborative team player, able to turn abstract ideas into actionable design insights.
- Extensive experience in leading and nurturing a creative team.
- A solid grasp of digital design, photography, and pop culture; fluency in current technology, tech trends, and politics, a deep understanding of the zeitgeist of social tastes and current affairs.
- Eager for collaboration and open to feedback and constructive criticism.
- Embody kindness and respect.
Why join UTTR?
- Global flexibility: we are a fully remote team. Work from anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible vacation: take time off when you need it.
- Cultural diversity: be part of a team as varied as our designs.
- Flexi-fridays: enjoy extra days off for a healthy work-life balance.
- Diverse tech clients: work with various startups to stay creatively challenged.
Got the creative spark we're looking for?
Dummy Core Point:
Dummy Inner Point:
- Dummy item Point 1.
- Dummy item Point 2.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
- This is a list item 1
- This is a list item 2
For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.