UTTR is on the prowl for a standout creative designer. Do you have the ability to create images that not only look great but also speak volumes? Let’s combine your creative genius with our dynamic team.
- Client Sync: Get to the heart of the client's needs by understanding their mission, audience, and goals. Align visions and start creating
- Unwavering Quality: You consistently deliver top-notch designs that fit the client's brand
- Business basics: Recognize how your designs lead to tangible results. It is more than just art; it’s a strategy
- B2B Lens: Adhere to B2B standards, ensuring your work stands tall in the professional world
- Team Dynamics: Understand the essence of each UTTR department. Boost our impact with collaborative creativity
- Evolve and refine: Take insights from previous projects and apply that knowledge to improve your future projects
- Test, Optimize, Repeat: Establish a cycle of continuous improvement. Every pixel has the potential to be slightly better
- QA Before Launch: Every piece you send out is triple-checked to ensure perfection
- Tech Innovations: Embrace new tech tools that can enhance your creative abilities
- Project Management: Handle projects with precision, ensuring timely delivery, and keeping everyone in the loop
- Deep Dives: Understand the client's audience, objectives, and brand essence intimately
- Quality Assured: Deliver striking designs that reflect the client's brand spirit
- Collaborative Strategy: Understand the synergy between UTTR teams and use creativity to improve client outcomes
- B2B Best Practices: Maintain alignment with B2B design benchmarks
- Data-Driven Decisions: Analyze what works and what doesn’t. Allow numbers to inspire your creativity
- Historical Insights: Past projects have stories. Listen, learn, and leverage
- Continuous Refinement: Never settle. Test, tweak, and transform your creatives
- Tech Integration: Keep an eye out for new tools that can help you fine-tune your creations
Project & Client Management:
- Organization of tasks through timely delivery - no tasks are overdue. If timelines are an issue this is clearly stated when the ticket is made.
- Have all creative QA’d before setting live.
Why Make Waves at UTTR?
- Global Flexibility: We’re everywhere, virtually. Choose your workspace
- Cultural Diversity: Join a team as varied as the designs we create
- Flexi-Fridays: Additional days off; just for you
- Sky’s the Limit: We’re a startup. Every day is a growth opportunity
- Innovative Clients: Collaborate with a variety of startups to keep your designs fresh
Got the creative spark we're looking for? Let’s create magic together!
Dummy Core Point:
Dummy Inner Point:
- Dummy item Point 1.
- Dummy item Point 2.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
- This is a list item 1
- This is a list item 2
For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.