UTTR is on the lookout for our next performance marketer. Are you someone who's got their finger on the pulse of the digital world, passionate about diving into paid channels, and ready to lead with intent?
- Mastering Paid Channels: Understand the ins and outs of each paid channel. Know what makes them tick—their roles, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Keep an eye out: Digital platforms are constantly evolving. Keep up to date with platform changes and advancements
- Own your space: Focus on paid platforms and meaningful client results. Forget the vanity metrics
- Budget with a Purpose: Set aside funds for innovative trials and tests
- Team Vibes: Collaborate with other departments. Two heads (or more) are better than one
- Creative Sync: Need something flashy? Gather the creative team and get the ball rolling
- All Out Optimization: There is always room for improvement and getting things just right
- Tell the Story with Data: Create reports that highlight the cool stuff, incorporate your insights, and hint at what is next
- Client Conversations: Break down your findings for our partners, keeping things clear and engaging
This isn’t just a role; it's a journey. Ready to shape your future with us?
What you’ll bring:
- Digital Know-How: Extensive experience with Google Ads and social media You know your stuff
- Experience Matters: 5 years of paid media channel experience and a 2-year stint in the B2B world
- Channel Dynamics: Knowing how to tango between channels (paid, owned, and earned) is key
- Flexibility: The digital world is constantly changing. You’re ready to move with it
- Self-starter: You’re positive and proactive. Got ideas? Let’s hear them
- Analytical Thinking: Dissect the numbers to uncover the story
- Client Relations: Keeping good relationships with clients, even if they’re unhappy
- Present with Flair: You excel at creating engaging presentations with minimal guidance
- We prefer EST, but we also value flexibility
Why work for UTTR?
- Freedom to Roam: We're all over the place (in a good way). Work from your favorite spot
- Diverse Crew: We've got folks from everywhere, and it’s pretty awesome
- Flexi-Fridays: They’re flexible. Enough said
- Grow with Us: Opportunity is the name of the game
- Client Variety: Dive deep into a mix of start-up clients. Keeps you on your toes!
Ready to team up and make a mark in the digital space? Let’s chat!
Dummy Core Point:
Dummy Inner Point:
- Dummy item Point 1.
- Dummy item Point 2.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
- This is a list item 1
- This is a list item 2
For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.