Revenue Operations Manager
UTTR is on the lookout for a dynamic Revenue Operations Manager to assist in the expansion of our fractional revenue operations services. As UTTR's RevOps account manager and project owner, you will champion client engagements while reporting directly to the VP of RevOps.
- Strategic Advice: Provide clients with best practices and insights to polish their marketing and sales operations processes
- Client Engagement: Manage roadmap priorities and day-to-day solutions by coordinating with multiple client stakeholders
- Technical Solutions: Transform client needs into scalable technical solutions, emphasizing superior user experience
- Revenue Funnel Management: Oversee the entire revenue funnel, from lead scoring to sales forecasts
- Account Management: Oversee settings, integrations, database structures, and everything in between
- Campaign Management : Develop and manage marketing assets and workflows in Hubspot
- Functional Support : Implement automation for evolving business needs, assist users, and undertake routine tasks in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Data Analysis: Extract and interpret key insights, translating them into actionable outcomes
- Issue Resolution: Address and resolve system issues in a flash
This role will also be an integral part of the agency development in the digital space.
What You'll Bring to UTTR:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with marketing and sales automation systems, ideally Hubspot and Salesforce
- Strong internal communication and persuasion skills
- Proven analytical prowess, with proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- A methodical and detail-oriented approach, as well as a strong ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate ideas crystal-clearly both orally and in writing
- Taking charge and maintaining an upbeat disposition
- Expertise with B2B SaaS systems in the past
- Fluency in SQL or SOQL
- Experience using Reverse ETL tools and/or automated data pipelines
- Experience developing compensation strategies or managing performance payouts
Why Join UTTR?
- Global Mobility: Work from any location while adhering to EST working hours.
- Growth Potential: Be a part of a new division in a rapidly expanding startup where we encourage growth
- Diverse Crew: Engage with a dynamic multicultural team. The best in the business.
- Flexi-Fridays: For a balanced work-life approach
- Client Exposure: Work with a variety of high-growth startup clients
Are you ready to collaborate on the next chapter of our new revenue operations goals? Get in touch; we’d love to hear from you!
Dummy Core Point:
Dummy Inner Point:
- Dummy item Point 1.
- Dummy item Point 2.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing.
- This is a list item 1
- This is a list item 2
For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.